3:06 PM

student teaching/jamaica

Today was my first day as a student teacher. It was pretty low key. I just observed all day. I think it will end up being really fun and I will like it a lot. There is not much else to say about it at this point.

A year a go I was in Jamaica. I loved that trip much. I actually wish I could go back right now with all the same people. Because of this desire and everything I have decided for the next three weeks I am going to post a picture of Jamaica and tell about it. I just want to remember how much I loved that trip.





These pictures are from a place called Lovers Leap. It may have been the most beautiful place we went in Jamaica. We could actually see the curve of the earth's surface looking out over the ledge. There was a whole tragic love story, that I don't completely remember now, about two people that fell in love but couldn't be together. The ended up jumping off the edge committing suicide, hence the name Lover's Leap.

0 comments: