4:36 PM

Jamaica pt. 4

So I failed that posting everyday thing. Oh well. I had a really good weekend with the girls. We made the big bed in the living room (futon laid out, the pull out couch out... they come together perfectly) and watched movies. Jill and Kate came and joined Anna, Katie and I. It was a really good way to start the first weekend back. My views on the movies we watched:

When Harry Met Sally - One of my all time favorites. I actually forgot how much I love this movie. It has everything, humor, love, great story line. LOVELOVELOVE it! It may be one of the most perfect love stories (or maybe just the one I want for my life).

The Dark Night - SO GOOD! I hadn't seen it, but it is amazing. Heath Ledger... omg... so good. I could go on and on about how great he is in this movie. The movie did start to get long. And I was pretty mad Rachel died. I just think Batman needs a love interest. Also where is Robin? Batman needs Robin. (Kate did tell me a theory Matt has about who will be Robin, and it makes total sense)

Hancock - This was the one I liked the least. It started out with promise. I thought it was pretty funny and I like that he was a superhero that nobody really cared for. However, as it went on I liked it less, especially the end. I just ends. I just don't think it ends answering any of the major questions it set out to ask. So I was disappointed in it.

Saturday night we went sledding at like 11:00. It was really fun. I wore five pairs of pants and they are all wet now. I have one pair of dry sweat pants until I do laundry :) so worth it though!

Here is the Jamaica picture:


This is Matt DeBow and I. I love this picture just because I think we look cute in it. On this morning I woke up to people talking outside Cory and my room (we were in the blue mountains). I went out to see what was going on discovered all the boys were off in the distance climbing a mountain. They made it really far and got up early to do it. Some of us girls just watched them climb. We could barley see them and had binoculars to help us. They got back and were exhausted. We went to Strawberry Hill (a really nice resort) for brunch. Christie gave me the shirt I wore with leggings. Matt was so tired in this picture. Matthew John DeBow became like my brother on this trip. We always sat in the back of the bus together. He would just tell me stories. I loved him before the trip, and I think I love him more since it.



This is me and the girls I lived with last year after that brunch. We all looked cute so we decided to get a picture.



This last pic is Katrina, Cory and I. We became pretty good friends with Katrina on this trip. While we were at Strawberry Hill we took some pictures. Once again a "we look cute, lets take pictures" kind of thing.

0 comments: