8:53 AM

4 year anniversary

My best friend and I have been best friends for 4 years now. It was Skating for Tukes our freshman year that we met. Our other friend Annie and I "skated" into Cory's room to find a hat to match the rest of my "skater cute" outfit. We didn't really hang out at Skating for Tukes, but afterward she came and stalked Ben with us... then we were basically inseparable from that moment on. I don't have a picture from that night with Annie :(

This is a picture from our 1 year anniversary. Sophomores. My hair is so dark!


This is our two year anniversary. Juniors.


This is last year. Seniors. We missed Skating for Tukes because we were in Jamaica. So we celebrated at Lovers Leap.


This is the first year we wont be together on our anniversary. Skating for Tukes is tonight and Cory is stuck in Brighton for something that probably wont even be fun anyway. I guess we will celebrate when I see her Sunday! It has been way too long since I have seen my best friend!

0 comments: