7:13 PM

Random stuff including Brooke Davis

Instead of doing something productive, like homework I am just going to write. Why? Because I have less then two weeks of actual classroom school left. You have no idea how exciting that is. However, I am incredibly saddened by it too. Obviously I don't care about the school work part, but the part about leaving it all behind... kind of sad/scary/exciting. I dunno too many emotions to really put a name to them all.

For a reflection I had to write for a class I quoted One Tree Hill. I'm pretty sure that makes it an amazing reflection. It was actually a Peyton quote, even though I pretty much identify with Brooke Davis... like I am her, minus the fact that she is beautiful, kind of a slut, has terrible parents, dates lots of boys, and is a clothing designer. Everything else exactly the same.




Ok this is a really self-centered thought, so don't hold it against me... BUT I keep wondering how the arbor will go on without me. It is kind of bugging me to know that when I am gone my presence will really be forgotten. WEIRD.

In other news I met my cooperating teacher for student teaching and she is GREAT! Seriously. She is everything I aspire to be and more. I am totally excited for student teaching now and a lot less scared! YES!

0 comments: