8:01 PM

Lasts (maybe some firsts)

Today was my last chapel ever. So strange. I think this week will be full of lasts. Maybe some firsts too.

Last weekend was my last weekend as a "normal" college kid. Maybe some things happened that shouldn't have, or maybe they were supposed to. Today one of my prof's said "I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason." That has just been in my head all day. I think I am a firm believer in that too.

I love my best friend for her optimism. Seriously, I love that she just believes that everything really will turn out right. As much as I know she is wrong sometimes it just makes me smile to think that she is so sure of things. I need her, for many reasons, but especially for that.









On a different note:
"You should have said no, you should have gone home, you should have thought twice before you let it all go." - Taylor Swift (Should have said no)

0 comments: