5:58 PM

Rememberance

In college we used to go smoke cigars because we thought we were being really rebellious and cool. I used to love showering the day after smoking cigars because as the water hit my hair the smell of the cigars would overpower the shower and I would feel like I was right back the night before and remember all my favorite moments.

Saturday in Canada Cory wrote Love on my wrist with a heart next to it. I've been really careful not to get it wet so it wont rub off. In some ways I feel like if I keep it in tact my memories of Canada will stay in tact. I'm not ready to go to sleep. Tomorrow it is back to reality. Back to life without sharing a room with my best friend, and hanging out everyday with probably the funniest guys I know. It's back to the grind. I am not ready to be back.

I will go back and look at all my pictures. I will remember all my favorite moments and close my eyes thinking about how blessed I am to have had such opportunities. But I will still miss Canada.

0 comments: