7:31 PM

Cap and Gown

Yesterday I picked up my cap and gown at the "grad fair". I put that in quotation marks like that because lets be real, it was like four tables set up in half the fireside. One of the tables was just to sign in, on was to buy a class ring (does anyone even do that?). One was to sign up for the alumni association (woops I missed that table). One was where you pick up your cap and gown (obviously the most important table). The last one was this survey thing. Yes it was pretty lame.

Today after school I cut Mark and Ryan's hair. As I was cutting Mark's hair I told him this would probably be the last time I cut his hair... like ever... in our lives. He made some comment about yea until we're 30. I'm starting to feel sentimental. I mean c'mon the last time I'm cutting his hair? Is this really something I'm going to miss three years from now? Well.... lets be honest, probably.

I can just feel myself getting more and more sentimental as the semester comes to an end.

0 comments: